COPENHAGEN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County Sheriff’s Deputies have concluded an investigation following the use of counterfeit currency.
Mary L. Barker of Copenhgen was identified for attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at the Copenhagen Stewarts Shop.
Barker was transported to the Lewis County Public Safety Building without incident and processed and arraigned in Lewis County Court.
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
- Five new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Jefferson County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.