JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been no new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County today. There have been 60 confirmed cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following are the most current COVID-19 statistics for Jefferson County provided by Jefferson County Public Health:
- 1,438 total tests
- 1,378 negative results
- 60 confirmed cases
- 51 recovered
- 87 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 56 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 6 individuals in isolation
- 3 individuals hospitalized
There have been almost 300,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New York State.
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.