JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been a total of 70 positive cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 3,853 total tests
- 3,783 negative results
- 70 positive results
- 66 individuals recovered
- 21 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 114 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 4 individuals in mandatory isolation
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- 2021 recruit Benny Williams announces he is coming to Syracuse
- Lawmaker: US has had worst response to pandemic worldwide
- Lawmakers divided over Mattis’ criticism of Trump’s response to protests
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.