JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been 71 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 4,463 total tests
- 4,392 negative results
- 71 positive results
- 70 individuals recovered
- 6 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 96 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 1 individuals in mandatory isolation
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Four new confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lawrence County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.