JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 was reported for Jefferson County today. There have been 106 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 8,345 total tests
- 8,239 negative results
- 106 positive results
- 92 individuals recovered
- 21 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 96 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 12 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 1 individuals hospitalized
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.