JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two new cases of COVID-19 were reported for Jefferson County today. There have been 108 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 8,582 total tests
- 8,474 negative results
- 108 positive results
- 92 individuals recovered
- 14 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 125 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 13 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 2 individuals hospitalized
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Isaias whips up eastern US
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- First report of invasive Emerald Ash Borer in Adirondack Park
- Four arrests linked to gas station skimming scheme in Capital Region
- Boys & Girls Club launches apparel line to fundraise for food insecurity
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.