LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been eleven confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Lewis County since the virus hit the North Country and all eleven have recovered, according to Lewis County Public Health.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 370 total tests
- 348 negative results
- 11 pending results
- 11 confirmed cases
- 11 individuals recovered
- 11 individuals under quarantine
Lewis County Public Health urges those in the community to continue practicing social distancing and washing hands frequently. Those who must go out should wear a mask or cloth face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
Anyone in Lewis County with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough, fever and shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Watertown confirms multiple Intermediate School, High School students positive for COVID-19
- Foster dad pleads not guilty to murdering 4-year-old
- Caught on Camera: Man fires shots at Pittston police officer, suspect still at large
- 121 new COVID-19 cases, no additional deaths reported in Jefferson County Friday
- NY AG files lawsuit to support complete removal of Indian Point nuclear power facility
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.