LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Since the coronavirus epidemic hit the North Country, there have been a total of eleven confirmed cases in Lewis County.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Lewis County, provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 254 total tests
- 232 negative results
- 11 pending results
- 11 confirmed cases
- 35 individuals under quarantine
- 3 individuals under isolation
- 8 individuals recovered
Lewis County Public Health continues to encourage the community to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing hands.
Those with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever and shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.