LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 were reported to Lewis County Public Health today. There have been a total of 26 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 2,596 total tests
- 2,541 negative results
- 29 pending results
- 26 confirmed cases
- 16 individuals under quarantine
- 25 individuals recovered
- 1 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone who needs to go out for an essential task or work must wear a mask or use a cloth face covering when unable to maintain social distancing.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Family-owned food truck now open in Dexter
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Oldest barn owl in captivity gets new home at Zoo New York
- Ask the Expert: The Grimsley Agency’s core values, established by Don Grimsley
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.