LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Lewis County today. There have been a total of 44 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, with all cases recovered.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 5,843 total tests
- 5,786 negative results
- 13 pending results
- 44 confirmed cases
- 81 individuals under quarantine
- 44 individuals recovered
- 0 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.