LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – No new cases of COVID-19 were reported to Lewis County Public Health today. There have been a total of 33 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 3,840 total tests
- 3,793 negative results
- 14 pending results
- 33 confirmed cases
- 29 individuals under quarantine
- 29 individuals recovered
- 4 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Jump in, the water is fine at Southwick Beach
- Catch a sunset over Lake Ontario in Oswego
- Take flight at the Glenn Curtiss Aviation Museum
- Arconic to provide over $2 million to Massena superfund site
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75