LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Lewis County has reported no new cases today. There have been a total of 40 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Lewis County since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 4,863 total tests
- 4,805 negative results
- 18 pending results
- 40 confirmed cases
- 43 individuals under quarantine
- 38 individuals recovered
- 2 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- ‘Zombie cicadas’ infected with mind-controlling fungus emerge
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- American Idol holds first ever virtual auditions
- NYSUT and UFT set demands in event of positive COVID-19 cases in schools
- 8-5-20: Thunderstorms should clear up by this afternoon
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.