LEWIS, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Lewis County today. There have been a total of 43 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 5,379 total tests
- 5,306 negative results
- 30 pending results
- 43 confirmed cases
- 55 individuals under quarantine
- 42 individuals recovered
- 1 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
- FBI: Glens Falls man filmed smoking weed in Capitol Building during insurrection
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- 42 St. Lawrence County residents remain hospitalized as COVID-19 cases increase by 64 Tuesday
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, expected to arrive this summer
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.