LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County received reports of the first two cases of COVID-19 on March 28, 2020. There have been a total of 47 cases of COVID-19 in the county.
Of the 47 positive cases, 44 cases have recovered. There are 65 individuals under quarantine and three under isolation.
3,589 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County. The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.