ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been 199 positive cases of COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County.
Of the 199 positive cases, 180 cases have been released from isolation and one is currently hospitalized. There have been two deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
7,966 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- St. Lawrence County Public Health Department: 315-229-3448
New York on PAUSE continues through 11:59pm on May 28. Non-essential gatherings of greater than 10 individuals remain restricted.
An executive order issued by Governor Cuomo was amended to permit any non-essential gathering of ten or fewer individuals, for any lawful purpose or reason, provided that social distancing protocols and cleaning and disinfection protocols required by the Department of Health are adhered to.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.