ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed in St. Lawrence County over the past weekend.
There have been 258 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. Six of those cases are currently active.
Of the 258 positive cases, 248 cases have been released from isolation and four are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
28,667 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Indian River Ambulance Service to sponsor mammography clinic and blood drive
- Three new cases of COVID-19 reported in St. Lawrence County
- CDC, EPA release framework for preventing and controlling tick and mosquito-borne diseases
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.