ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 was confirmed in St. Lawrence County over the past weekend.
There have been 258 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. Six of those cases are currently active.
Of the 258 positive cases, 248 cases have been released from isolation and four are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
28,667 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Bills face ‘tough decisions’ with upcoming free agents including LB Matt Milano
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Bundle up North Country: Temperatures dropping below zero degrees
- American Lung Association report: New York gets an ‘F’ in tobacco prevention
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.