ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — St. Lawrence County Public Health confirmed 36 additional cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the total number of cases in the county to 5,975 positive cases.
Of the total number of positive cases:
- 5,464 have been released from isolation
- 431 are currently active
- 18 are currently hospitalized
There have been a total of 80 deaths related to COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County.
As of February 22 there have been 209,233 people tested for COVID-19 in the county. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Community Health Center of the North Country: 315-379-8132