ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Six new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Wednesday.
There have been 440 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 52 of which are currently active.
Of the 440 positive cases, 383 cases have been released from isolation and six are currently hospitalized. There have been five deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
As of November 3, there have been 88,813 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.