CLAYTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — Following COVID-19 concerns, Di Prinzio’s Kitchen and Market has announced their temporary closure.
The restaurant announced on July 15 that they are temporarily closed, and will reopen soon.
According to the restaurant, they will be cleaning their surfaces and air daily and have required all employes to be tested before returning to work.
Read their full facebook post here:
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.