WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Watertown-based Urban Mission is working to put piled up bottles and cans to good use.
The Urban Mission is set to host a can drive at the Salmon Run Mall. The community-wide can and bottle drive will help to support Urban Mission programs throughout Jefferson County.
The Urban Mission helps to serve the county through their Meals on Wheels, Bridge, Critical Needs and Getting Ahead programs. Urban Mission also houses the largest food pantry in Jefferson County.
The upcoming bottle and can drive at the Salmon Run Mall will be held on October 22 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Recyclables will be collected in the Detail Shop parking lot, where the Urban Mission Truck will be parked.
- Watch Made in NNY online here: 1 on 1 with Elise Stefanik and Tedra Cobb
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.