MASSENA, N.Y. (WWTI) — Trick or treat yourself to an interactive Halloween event this month.
The Massena Drug Free Community Coalition, Seaway Valley Prevention Council and Police Activities League of Massena are on track to host their annual Trunk or Treat, except this year with a new twist.
The fourth Annual DFC Trunk or Treat will be held as a drive-thru event.
Vehicles will be able to drive through a line up of decorated trunks. All attendees will still receive anticipated sweets, but will be required to remain in their vehicles and wear masks at all times.
The event will take place at the Massena High School from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on October 31, Halloween.
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- WNY-filmed ‘A Quiet Place Part II’ to hit theaters May 28
- US considering Virginia military base to house migrant children
- SUNY Oswego plans to hold in-person commencement this May
- Appointments available for Monday COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Massena
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.