HERMON, N.Y. (WWTI) — Edwards-Knox Central School District has provided an update regarding COVID-19 cases and a switch in instruction.
Edwards-Knox Central School District informed the community on Tuesday that a staff member tested positive for the coronavirus.
Following this announcement, the District dismissed all students early and immediately switched to remote learning. According to the District’s Superintendent, all students will follow remote learning through January 4, 2021.
The District shared that they are working closely with the St. Lawrence County Department of Public Health to perform contact tracing and the return to in-person instruction.
As of December 15, eight cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed within the Edwards- Knox Central School District.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Friday March 5th
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Exclusive ABC50/NewsNation/Emerson College Poll: Split reaction on recent apology, more people know of Cuomo accusations and more think he did it
- Emergency powers bill could be taken up tomorrow
- Jefferson County teen heading to state wrestling championship after years of dedication
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.