JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Four new case of COVID-19 were confirmed in Jefferson County on Tuesday.
There have been 354 positive confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the start of the pandemic.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 27,779 total tests
- 27,425 negative results
- 354 positive results
- 313 individuals recovered
- 325 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 441 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 39 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 1 hospitalization
- 1 COVID-19 related death
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Police identify 19-year-old woman found unconscious on sidewalk in Watertown
- Syracuse throttles #16 Virginia Tech
- “It was just a really good team effort” Jim Boeheim following win against No. 16 Virginia Tech
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.