DEXTER, N.Y. (WWTI) – A new family-owned food truck has opened its windows in Dexter.
Owners John Robson and Joe Finn opened Pizoli’s Giardino just last week.
They offer an assortment of fresh made Italian sandwhiches, as well as hand breaded seafood.
“Our motivation for opening the food truck was inspired by the situation we are all currently in,” the owners said. “The food truck seemed like a perfect way for us to still serve a quality product and not have a large group of people packed into a confined space.”
Open everyday from 11am-9pm, Pizoli’s is located off Route 180, at 220 Water Street in Dexter, right across from the boat launch.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.