(WWTI) – Andrew and Lucille Fargo of Fargo’s Family Market joined ABC50’s Alex Hazard for a Living Local Business Spotlight to discuss Living Local in the North Country.
Andrew worked at the market in Henderson, NY for one summer at the age of 17. He purchased the business 20 years later. They are now opening their second location in Adams, NY.
When asked what Living Local means to them, Andrew said it’s about family and laughter.
See the interview in the video above and learn more about Fargo’s Family Market in their Living Local feature here.
- Bringing Puerto Rican culture to the North Country through food, worship and community
- St. Lawrence Leadership Institute offering virtual mindful leadership mini-series
- Two more states added to NY’s travel advisory list, bringing list to 40
- Plattsburgh Area Voter Guide
- Property found at LeRay hotel, State Police seeking public assistance
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.