(WWTI) – Andrew and Lucille Fargo of Fargo’s Family Market joined ABC50’s Alex Hazard for a Living Local Business Spotlight to discuss Living Local in the North Country.
Andrew worked at the market in Henderson, NY for one summer at the age of 17. He purchased the business 20 years later. They are now opening their second location in Adams, NY.
When asked what Living Local means to them, Andrew said it’s about family and laughter.
See the interview in the video above and learn more about Fargo’s Family Market in their Living Local feature here.
- Bills face ‘tough decisions’ with upcoming free agents including LB Matt Milano
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Bundle up North Country: Temperatures dropping below zero degrees
- American Lung Association report: New York gets an ‘F’ in tobacco prevention
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.