CROGHAN, N.Y. (WWTI) – A fatal motor vehicle crash occurred in the Town of Croghan on the morning of December 3.
According to a release from Lewis County Sheriff’s Office, fifty-year-old Peter Martin failed to stop at the intersection of Cross Road and Second Road. The 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee he was operating came to rest against a rock ledge.
Martin was pronounced dead at the scene and the investigation is ongoing.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.