LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new cases of COVID-19 was reported in Lewis County on Thursday. There have been a total of 66 cases in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 66 positive cases, 65 have recovered. There are 80 individuals under quarantine and 1 is under isolation.
5,517 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 9,718 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Watch: Firefighters rescue burned barn owl from massive California wildfire
- New US homes sought for 196 dogs rescued from South Korean meat farm
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Pandemic turns Tupperware into an ‘it brand’
- Citywide curfew set in Philadelphia after protests over police killing
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.