JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Five new cases of COVID-19 was confirmed in Jefferson County on Monday.
There have been 258 positive confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the start of the pandemic.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 19,670 total tests
- 19,412 negative results
- 258 positive results
- 244 individuals recovered
- 53 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 317 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 13 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 0 hospitalizations
- 1 COVID-19 related death
The number of positive tests represents unduplicated cases. If an individual recovers and later tests positive again, the number of positive cases won’t increase to reflect that case.
A duplicate case affects the number of recovered cases reported, as that number would decrease if someone retests positive. That case would be added to the number of hospitalized cases or those in mandatory isolation, depending on their situation.
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- DMV Registration, inspection due by November 3
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.