WASHINGTON, D.C. (WWTI) — Fort Drum soldiers and local nurses have received recognition for their volunteer work during the COVID-19 crisis.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the individuals volunteered to conduct COVID-19 testing at the Bower Clinic on Fort Drum.
Congresswoman Elise Stefanik called on the following individuals show appreciatio for their work
- CPT Michelle Napper, Officer in Charge
- SSG Cory Smith, Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge
- RN Fulgencio, Paul, Solar
- LPN Leanna Wormwood
- LPN Jennifer Pledger
- LPN Mary Paul
- LPN Nicole Loehr
“Your courage and sacrifice exemplify the best of the North Country,” stated Congresswoman Stefanik when addressing the group. “Our doctors and nurses who volunteered their services during a global pandemic are true heroes among us.”
- WATCH: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 9/18
- Ex-SUNY Empire State facilities director arrested for misappropriating funds
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- Akwesasne Seven Dancers Women Coalition receives over $350K in funding
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.