FORT DRUM, N.Y. (WWTI) — Officials have provided and update on the current travel restrictions for Fort Drum personnel.
Fort Drum Officials issued an updated Appendix A to General Order 1E, listing new travel guidance for the fall. The order was officially updated on October 1, 2020.
According to officials, all soldiers are required to remain within the 350-miles radius surrounding the installation. Additional restrictions added to the order within the radius include:
- Erie County, NY
- Nassau County, NY
- New York City, NY
- Suffolk County, NY
- Hampden County, NY
- Essex County, NJ
- Allegheny County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Washington District of Columbia
However, Officials lifted travel restrictions to Albany, Monroe, Onondaga and Oneida counties. An updated map is detailed below:
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Cuomo updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 pandemic
- Former Fort Drum General Austin confirmed by Senate to lead Pentagon, making him nation’s first Black secretary of defense
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial
- ‘Operation Back Road:’ DEC Police issued 240 tickets for road hunting offenses during 2020 hunting seasons
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron dies at 86
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.