ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Four new cases of COVID-19 were reported to St. Lawrence County Public Health over the holiday weekend, with one new case today. There have been 224 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county.
Of the 224 positive cases, 213 cases have been released from isolation and one is currently hospitalized. There have been three deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
19,153 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Changes coming for food cart and truck vendors in NYC
- WATCH: Zoos, museums, movie theaters can increase capacity on April 26
- Buffalo organization that helps startups to receive $750K in federal funding
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say