CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — New musical opportunities are available to young vocalists in the North Country.
SUNY Potsdam’s Crane School of Music has announced their new offerings of a free online vocal ensemble and singing lessons for youth. Students between the ages 8 and 18 can participate in weekly sessions starting this fall.
According to the school, while singing a variety of genres and styles, participants can expect vocal warm-ups, songs and creative projects. Additionally, all singers will receive instruction specialized to their voices.
Leading all free sessions will be expert Crane School of Music faculty.
Sessions will be held Fridays starting October 2, 2020 through November 20, 2020, and run from 4:10 to 5 p.m. Any participant under the age of 13 must be accompanied online by an adult.
- Watertown confirms multiple Intermediate School, High School students positive for COVID-19
- Foster dad pleads not guilty to murdering 4-year-old
- Caught on Camera: Man fires shots at Pittston police officer, suspect still at large
- 121 new COVID-19 cases, no additional deaths reported in Jefferson County Friday
- NY AG files lawsuit to support complete removal of Indian Point nuclear power facility
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.