WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The National Weather has issued a frost advisory for counties in the North Country through September 15, 2020.
According the the NWS, the advisory began on September 14, 2020 at 3:33 a.m. and will expire at 9a.m. on September 15, 2020.
Residents in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence County can expect temperatures as low as 32 degrees/ The National Weather service advises those to protect tender plants from the cold as the frost could kill sensitive vegetation.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.