BROWNVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — The General Brown Central School District is providing an update regarding COVID-19 within their District.
General Brown Superintendent Barbara Case informed the community on November 11, that a student at the Brownville-Glen Park Elementary School tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to Superintendent Case, parents were notified if their children were in the same classroom as the student who tested positive.
The case confirmed on November 11, 2020 was the first positive COVID-19 within the General Brown Central School District.
- Coroner: Tony Hsieh’s death caused by complications of smoke inhalation
- Following holiday weekend, Lewis County confirms 10 new COVID-19 infections
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Jefferson County Sherriff’s Office continue to investigate Rutland shooting, victim in critical condition
- St. Lawrence County confirms 159 COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths following Thanksgiving
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.