DEXTER, N.Y. (WWTI) — The General Brown Central School District has confirmed a new case of COVID-19.
General Brown Central School District Superintendent Barbara Case alerted the community on Tuesday that an employee tested positive for the coronavirus. Case confirmed that they employee works at Dexter Elementary School.
Superintendent Case confirmed that no students or employees have been identified as close contacts. The District is currently working with Jefferson County Public Health to perform contact tracing.
As of January 11, 2021, the following data is the most current regarding COVID-19 cases in General Brown Central School District.
|Student COVID-19 cases||Staff/teacher COVID-19 cases||Total|
|General Brown Junior/Senior High School||9||4||13|
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Josh Allen’s growth in year three was the Bills’ biggest win this season
- Syracuse women’s lacrosse releases 2021 schedule
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- ‘I’m so excited’: Chiefs Kingdom living in Tampa area ready for Super Bowl
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.