WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Multiple school districts in Jefferson County confirmed new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
Both General Brown Central School District Superintendent Barbara Case and Indian River Central School District Superintendent Mary Anne Dobmeier confirmed new COVID-19 cases in their Districts.
General Brown Superintendent Case confirmed that three new COVID-19 cases; with two affecting students at Brownville-Glen Park Elementary School and one employee at General Brown Junior Senior High School.
As of January 13, 2021, the following data is the most current regarding COVID-19 cases in General Brown Central School District.
|Student COVID-19 cases||Staff/teacher COVID-19 cases||Total|
|General Brown Junior/Senior High School||9||5||14|
Indian River Superintendent Dobmeier also reported two new COVID-19 cases; one affecting a staff member at Antwerp Primary School and one student at the Intermediate School.
|Student COVID-19 cases||Staff/ teacher COVID-19 cases||Total|
|Evans Mills Primary||4||2||6|
|Indian River Intermediate||8||5||13|
|Indian River Middle||7||7||14|
|Indian River High||14||3||17|
Both school districts have confirmed that they are currently working with Jefferson County Public Health to perform contact tracing.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.