WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Calling all artists and “crafters”, Salmon Run Mall has announced the official grand opening of Hobby Lobby.
According to their website, the arts and crafts store will be open to customers on July 31 2020.
Hobby Lobby will fill the vacancy where Sears was previously located.
Starting July 31, the store will be open Monday through Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and will be closed on Sundays.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Friday January 22nd
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.