(WWTI) – Indian River Ambulance Service is celebrating ten years of service to its community and is now one of ABC50’s Hometown Heroes.
Lance Ronas, founder of Indian River Ambulance Service, said he thought there needed to be a change a decade ago when he approached the departments in Antwerp, Philadelphia and Theresa to discuss founding a company together.
The ambulances were put into service under one company that serves all three communities.
The Indian River Ambulance Service has gone beyond providing ambulance services. They have hosted blood drives, CPR training sessions and more. They have a mammography clinic scheduled for October 6.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system
- Respiratory Care Week: ‘unimaginable’ roles respiratory therapists have taken on during COVID-19
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.