(WWTI) – Indian River Ambulance Service is celebrating ten years of service to its community and is now one of ABC50’s Hometown Heroes.
Lance Ronas, founder of Indian River Ambulance Service, said he thought there needed to be a change a decade ago when he approached the departments in Antwerp, Philadelphia and Theresa to discuss founding a company together.
The ambulances were put into service under one company that serves all three communities.
The Indian River Ambulance Service has gone beyond providing ambulance services. They have hosted blood drives, CPR training sessions and more. They have a mammography clinic scheduled for October 6.
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- Ask the Expert: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers from the experts at Blue Heron Realty
- North Country wake up weather Sunday March 6, 2021
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Ask the Expert: Blue Heron Realty’s tips for selling your home
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.