WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Hospice of Jefferson County Residence at 1398 Gotham Street in Watertown is restricting visitors to immediate family members only, who are not exhibiting signs of infection.
The organization stated in a release, “In an effort to keep our patients, families and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, Hospice of Jefferson County is restricting visitors at the Hospice Residence.”
Immediate family members who would like to visit:
- Must not exhibit any signs of infection
- Must not have traveled to a foreign country within the past two weeks
- Must not have had contact with someone who has traveled to a foreign country within the past two weeks
Hospice can be reached at 315-788-7323 with any questions.
- North Country evening weather update: 4-19-21
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.