WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Members of the military have been invited to join Jefferson Community College for a virtual open house next month.
Jefferson Community College has announced that they will host a virtual open house for active duty military, family members and veterans on December 10, 2020.
JCC reported that they have been recognized as a 2020 Best for Vets College by Military College by Military Times and 2019 Military Friendly School by VIQTORY and hope to highlight their opportunities at the open house.
These opportunities include Army Tuition Assistance, military credit transfers, veterans services, “My Career Advancement Account” funding, academic programs and condensed eight-week classes.
Additionally, the JCC is hosting academic program information sessions where students will have the opportunity to learn more about a career. These sessions will include the Schools of Nursing, STEM and Health Professions, Business, Arts and Humanities and Education, Behavioral Sciences and Public Services.
Jefferson Community College’s military virtual house will be held on December 10, 2020 at 6 p.m. on zoom. Individuals interested in registering can visit JCC’s website.
- Lewis County logs 2 additional COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Aubain Pleads Guilty to 2 Counts of Manslaughter
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.