JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Jefferson County Officials said the “needle is again moving in the right direction” on Thursday.
This was as the COVID-19 infection rate again dropped to 1.0%. This was following slight increases over the past week.
Additionally on Thursday, Jefferson County Public Health reported two new cases and seven new recoveries.
The county is continuing to report no new nursing home or assisted living cases or new deaths.
The following COVID-19 data is the most current for Jefferson County and is provided by Jefferson County Public Health:
- 128,745 total individuals tested
- 7,201 positive results
- 1.0% positive, 14-day average
- 7,091 individuals recovered
- 78 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 1 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 22 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 1 hospitalizations
- 0 nursing home cases
- 0 assisted living cases
- 87 COVID-19 related deaths
Jefferson County officials are encouraging all eligible residents to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To find an upcoming clinic, visit the county website.