JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Since the coronavirus epidemic hit the North Country, 43 individuals have tested positive for the virus, according to a release from Jefferson County Public Health.
The current COVID-19 statistics for Jefferson County include:
- 912 individuals tested
- 43 positive tests
- 869 negative tests
- 27 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 121 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 87 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 1 individual hospitalized
- 15 individuals recovered
Jefferson County is participating with the State of New York to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
There have been 7,844 deaths related to coronavirus in New York State as of April 10.
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.