WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Something new will be available at the Jefferson County Fair this year.
Officials from Jefferson County Public Health Service will join the annual fair to administer the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
This will be available every day of the fair inside the Jefferson County Fairgrounds Arena.
The schedule for the free clinic is outlined below:
- Tuesday, July 13: 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 14: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 15: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 16: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday July 17: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Appointments are not required to receive the vaccine.
The 2021 Jefferson County Fair will open on July 13 and close on July 18, 2021.