WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tamie Langdon is a nurse for public health and this month’s Hometown Hero.
“There’s times when it’s stressful and there’s times when it’s sad because we’ve lost a patient or there’s times when you’re happy because someone has conquered COVID,” Langdon said.
She said all the nurses have been working through this together.
ABC50’s Alex Hazard was quarantined after testing positive for COVID-19. He said Langdon was a “ray of sunshine.”
“I give a hundred percent. That’s what my mom taught me. No matter what I do in life is to give a hundred percent,” Langdon said.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Lewis County logged 16th COVID-19 death Thursday, 22 hospitalized
- Pennsylvania man remembered by family after skiing accident at Whiteface Mountain
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.