WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Hospice of Jefferson County, the City of Watertown and Jefferson County will honor ‘Stronger Together Day’.
Jefferson County Stronger Together Day will encourage all to continue efforts to remain safe and healthy. All will celebrate on August 21 2020.
The city of Watertown issued a proclamation to honor the day:
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Body of ‘Miss Molly’ identified as Robin Ann Green of LA
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.