JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office have transitioned travel restrictions from a “No Unnecessary Travel Advisory” to a “Travel Advisory.”
Snow covered roads and limited visibility due to blowing snow are making travel difficult. Travel with caution.
This advisory started at 7am and is in place until further notice.
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Bills preparing for Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes despite his uncertain status for Sunday
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.