WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Jefferson-Lewis-Hamilton-Herkimer-Oneida BOCES has been nominated for the 2020 What’s Great in our State Organization Award.
According to a recent Facebook post from the New York State Office of Mental Health, Jefferson-Lewis BOCES is being recognized for its efforts “to shift the perception of mental illness and mental wellness among the 23,000+ students it serves.”
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES has helped to hold a mental health symposium to educate school staff and students about mental wellness for the past three years.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- Time running out to reach COVID-19 relief deal before election
- DOJ files antitrust lawsuit against Google
- Binghamton Area Voter Guide
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.