LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been a total of 55 cases of the COVID-19 in Lewis County since the virus hit the North Country.
Of the 55 positive cases, 46 cases have recovered. There are 106 individuals under quarantine and nine under isolation.
3,732 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County with a total of 6,422 tests performed.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- North Country evening weather update: 4-21-21
- Who should the Bills draft at 30th overall? Buffalo Kickoff Live’s Mock Draft Special has the answers
- Ending qualified immunity a sticking point for GOP on police reform
- US House passes No Ban Act to prevent future travel bans
- ‘Today we did it’: Biden celebrates 200-million-doses of COVID-19 vaccine in his first 100 days
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.