LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – The first two cases of COVID-19 in Lewis County were confirmed on March 28. There are now eight confirmed cases in the county, according to a release from Lewis County Public Health.
The current statistics for COVID-19 in Lewis County include:
- 8 confirmed cases
- 7 individuals under isolation
- 1 individual recovered
- 159 total tests
- 120 negative results
- 95 individuals under quarantine
- 31 pending results
Anyone in Lewis County with COVID-19 related questions or symptoms, such as a cough, fever or shortness of breath, can call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- 33 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thanksgiving Eve
- Josh Allen reflects on first NFL start in 2018 vs. Chargers
- 5-time felon arrested for reported burglary of occupied home
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.