LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County is continuing to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases.
Four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County on Monday.
There have been a total of 193 cases in county since the virus hit the North Country. 71 of the cases have been associated with a religious gathering cluster.
Of the 193 positive cases, 147 have recovered. There are 353 individuals under quarantine, 46 are under isolation and seven are hospitalized.
14,522 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- Ask the Expert: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers from the experts at Blue Heron Realty
- North Country wake up weather Sunday March 6, 2021
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Ask the Expert: Blue Heron Realty’s tips for selling your home
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.