LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County is continuing to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases.
Four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County on Monday.
There have been a total of 193 cases in county since the virus hit the North Country. 71 of the cases have been associated with a religious gathering cluster.
Of the 193 positive cases, 147 have recovered. There are 353 individuals under quarantine, 46 are under isolation and seven are hospitalized.
14,522 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- “Creating wonder,” local organization creates online environmental education curriculum
- Big Game Bound Week 12: Lions’ Thanksgiving tradition & best NFL rivalries
- Soccer legend Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Walmart Black Friday: PS5, more deals go live today
- North Country Festival of the Trees open doors to public this Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.